Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What Doesn't Kill You...

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." ~Albert Einstein




Success means to not fail, but that doesn’t mean you can never fail. Albert Einstein knew that well. He helped advance concepts on light energy, motion, and the nature of space and time. Einstein was the man, who could give a valid explanation to the question, 'why is the sky blue?' in 1910. No one knows what his IQ is, but they do know it was much higher than the average person’s. Einstein was rewarded for his many contributions to theoretical physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect. He was a great man that everyone thought was absolutely crazy, but he was a genius. One of his many genius quotes tells you that you can’t have success without mistakes. When I was younger, my mother told me that it doesn’t matter how many times you fail. Always pick yourself back up and try again. I remember her telling me that Ben Franklin tried one hundred times to make the light bulb and only succeeded on try one-oh-one. Now that I am older, I know that he didn’t even invent the light bulb, Edison did. Either way, my mother’s concept remains the same. You cannot succeed without learning from your mistakes, and once you make a mistake, try again. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, so pick yourself back up and find the real answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment